Have you taken down your Christmas decorations yet? I have and I wanted to share my 5 quick and easy tips for packing Christmas Decorations.
- Buy these great storage/packing bags from IKEA! They are the best packing/storage bags ever! They are super strong, extra large, I love the handles, and the best part is they are only $3.99, score!!! They are not just great for Christmas items but, they are great for comforters, pillows, clothes, supplies, and more. We used these bags to move two of our kids to college and they were great! Link to storage bags, here.
- If your ornaments come in a pretty sturdy container, save it to store your more fragile ornaments.
- Use large gallon Ziplock bags to store your shatterproof ornaments. Group like items together for easy decorating next year.
- Use clear tubs to store items and label them. It makes it easier to identify what you have on hand.
- Take your time and do it right, better to pack over a couple of days efficiently than to rush and just throw everything in a box! Remember, you want Christmas unpacking next year to be a breeze!
I hope these tips were helpful and that your New Year is off to a great start!
Stay busy being fabulous,