Summer is here and I am not ready! I am not sure when I fell off the “get my body ready for summer wagon” but now I feel like this baby, LOL!
I enjoy hanging out at the pool and going to the beach so I try to buy a new swimsuit every summer. Shopping for swimsuits can be a challenge especially when you have a few “problem areas” LOL! I am always on the hunt for a cute one piece but, I was surprised to see some nice high waisted two piece swimsuits out there that I may consider! I usually find a swimsuit I like at Target! They always come through with cool designs that look great at a reasonable price.
Through years of trial and error, I have come up with my Top 5 things I look for when buying a swimsuit:
- Ruching! I just love those flowing pleats. They gather across your middle which is so flattering for your waistline.
2. A little black swimsuit is always a great choice. You can count on it to be slimming and chic!
3. Stripes done right! This one-piece has ruching that gathers the stripes for a great look. The two-piece is high waisted and flattering for a curvy figure.
4. Wide supportive straps are important. No string bikini tops for me, I am not trying to have a wardrobe malfunction! LOL
The last picture is a swimsuit romper! I have never seen one before but it looks like it would be flattering for any body type.. I will have to check it out at Target!
5. Interesting designs and matching wraps. I love to find cover-ups or wraps to match my swimsuit. It is such a bonus when there is a matching pattern that goes with the swimsuit.
I hope this post gives you some summer swimsuit ideas. Just remember, the best thing you can wear is confidence! You can look and feel great at any age or size. Go ahead and buy that swimsuit then strut your stuff! Enjoy your day and see you at the beach!
Stay busy being fabulous,